You Deserve The Best（Homecoming!!!）
Posted on August 08 2018
He put forward a question “Wouldn’t it be nice if we started teaching our kids at home and stopped waiting for someone else to do it”?
Following are some sentences what deserve ponder over.
Wow, What is it the time go?
Parents are no longer the focal point of influencing their children’s life.
By age of 10, our children are influenced by other things than parents.
We, are failure, as parents.
I’m just saying 2018 maybe it’s time, that’s parents, we start empowering our children at home instead of depending on someone else to do it for us , because it proved that other people are not doing a very good job. Maybe it’s time for us parents to actually focus on being parents again and stead of worry about what your children think of you while they’re children.
On 2018, my kids deserve better, and so do yours?
Do you know about Back-to-School Season?
Back-to-School season, also called “Homecoming”, it is an annual tradition in the United States.
It’s usually held in late September or early October, and alumni will gather from all directions to the Alma mater to express their loyalty.
One of the most notable events of homecoming is to elect the “king” and “queen” of homecoming. All the students will vote for the most popular boy and girl.
How to Dress Yourself Well During Back-to-school Season?
Are you confused about what to dress during back-to-school season?
Are you tangled between dress formal and dress casual?
Do you want to be the focal point in Homecoming dance?
Do you want to attract the girl you like?
If you answer “YES”, now you need to think about your clothes collocation.
Here, Cloudstyle will give you some recommendations.
If you are not sure about dress formal or not, why not choose “Semi-formal”?
Although “semi-formal” is in the fuzzy zone between “casual” and “formal”, in order to make sure you’re dressing appropriately, there’re still some dress codes for you to refer.
1. Opt for Suitable Shirt
The most classic and reliable look is wearing a white button-down shirt.
But you can dress a little lively, if you’re going to participate in a daytime semi-formal event.
- Washing and ironing your shirts before you wear them is the most important. No matter how beautiful the shirt is, if it is dirty and wrinkled, it will lower your level.
- Make sure your shirt matches the jacket and tie you’re wearing. That doesn’t mean it needs to be the same color as the jacket and tie, just make sure they’re in the same color system.
- Wearing a floral printed shirt can help you to build up your personal style in formal wear.
2. Choose Suitable Blazer
You still need to prepare a suit for Homecoming events -- just remember not always the evening dress.
For day-time activities, light color suit, such as cream or tan, would be a good choice. In addition, black or dark gray jacket is also not bad.
For night-time activities, a charcoal gray or midnight blue suit would be better.
- Make sure the suit is fit for you, remember not to be too loose, too tight or wrinkled.
- The vest, which match with the suit, should be the same style.
3. Select Suitable Accessory
You can use simple neckties to match your suit.
A light color suit should go with a light color tie, and a dark suit with a dark tie. You can also choose a striped or funny tie, as long as it doesn’t make you look stupid.
You can choose a simple black belt for your pants, remember not to make it too wide.
- A red pocket square or white silk scarf will bring attraction for you during the events.
- Increase interaction by wearing matching accessories, if you participate in an event with others.
- Cufflinks are also great accessories for dressing.
4. Choose Suitable Shoes
For night-time activities, you can opt polished shoes and dark dress socks that match your shoes. Light-colored socks will ruin your image, if they are emerged.
- Stick to black shoes. However, if you’re wearing a dark brown suit, dark brown shoes are acceptable.
- Anklets and dress shoes look great occasionally.
5. Dress yourself correctly
Don’t forget to take a bath, style your hair and shave your beard before you’re going to attend the events.
- Keep your shoes clean, shirt tied, and collar pinned.
- Add a little of elegance to your appearance with a bit of light cologne.
Above are the personal suggestions. You can take a reference.
Dress up yourself for Homecoming during Back-to School season, to be the brightest star in the crowd.